"like a herd of turtles"--Now B-17

Geoffrey Steven Nathan geoffnathan at WAYNE.EDU
Tue Jun 10 14:40:36 UTC 2014

We have one here in the Detroit area too. And every now and then it flies overhead. Keeps its bomb bay doors closed, though...
In fact, there's an air show here in August, and they're selling rides in it, in case anyone's interested.

Geoffrey S. Nathan
Faculty Liaison, C&IT
and Professor, Linguistics Program
http://blogs.wayne.edu/proftech/
+1 (313) 577-1259 (C&IT)

Nobody at Wayne State will EVER ask you for your password. Never send it to anyone in an email, no matter how authentic the email looks.