"dickhead" in the news

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jun 15 20:40:09 UTC 2014

On Sun, Jun 15, 2014 at 3:54 PM, Laurence Horn <laurence.horn at yale.edu>
wrote:

> how can we tell it was 'dickhead' and not 'asshole'?

How can we tell that it was "dickhead" and not "dick"? Does "dickhead"
provide the words or the music or both?

_Khui_ is the word for "dick" in the relevant sense. But my very limited
experience is that Russiam GI-equivalents say things like "ia ne khuia ne
slyshu" = "I don't hear dick," "khui tebe v zhopu!" = "a dick for thee into
thine arse!" (= "fuck you!"?) and others equally irrelevant.

Where's Виктор, when we need him?

--
-Wilson
-----