Description of "Filefia" speech in the Times

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Tue Mar 4 17:34:08 UTC 2014

The latest news from the Real Housewives of New
Jersey, unlikely to be seen wearing diphthongs on
the beaches of the south shore for 21 to 27 months.

-----
NEWARK, N.J. (AP) ­ Husband-and-wife members of
the "Real Housewives of New Jersey" cast have pleaded guilty to fraud.

Teresa and Giuseppe "Joe" Giudice (JOO'-dys)
arrived at the federal courthouse in Newark on
Tuesday without speaking to reporters. They each
pleaded guilty to several counts including
bankruptcy fraud, conspiracy to commit mail fraud
and wire fraud, and failing to pay taxes.

Under federal guidelines, Joe Giudice faces a
potential sentence of 37 to 46 months and Teresa
Giudice could get 21 to 27 months.

The couple was accused last year of exaggerating
income while applying for loans before the show
debuted in 2009, then hiding their fortunes in a
bankruptcy filing after their first season aired.

They were also accused of submitting fraudulent
mortgage and loan applications and fabricating tax returns and W-2 forms.
-----

Would appropriate wear for them in jail again be
dipthongs?  (dip, n.1, sense 10.)

Joel