WOTY -- "upskirting"

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 6 03:45:29 UTC 2014

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 7:53 PM, Joel S. Berson <Berson at att.net> wrote:

> The
> activity as well as the word should go viral.

It's *way* ahead of you, man! Google it. "Upskirt(ing)" has long been a -
if not *the* - major branch of soft-core pornography the world around for
years. Its existence, though, IIRC, only the activity was shown without
using the word, has long since been noted in Law & Order SVU aut sim. A kid
was caught following chicks in miniskirts up the escalator with a minicam
in the toe of his chuck.

UD has it has "upskirt" from '03, "upskirtin"" from '06.

My spellcheck has a problem with it, surprisingly.

I've just heard "parallel-play" on  Comedy-Central's Broad City:
"masturbate while lying alongside another broad who is also masturbating
while lying alonside you."
--
-Wilson
-----