WOTY -- "upskirting"

Nancy Friedman nancyf at WORDWORKING.COM
Thu Mar 6 14:56:25 UTC 2014

A citation for "viral upskirting":

https://twitter.com/suziedingwall/status/441586689807351809

In response to the Massachusetts ruling Thursday morning that "it is not illegal to secretly photograph underneath a person's clothing -- a practice known as 'upskirting'."
http://cnn.it/1cb0cWg

_______

Word of the week:  Normcore. http://nancyfriedman.typepad.com

Nancy Friedman