The replacement of the doggy bag

Sat Mar 8 03:05:39 UTC 2014

Just a niggle, but I don't find "doggy bag" a truncation of "doggy doo bag" (I would say "poop"), but an attempt to find a reasonable way to refer to these bags that have just recently become so common.

I think "poop bag" is the most apropos for explanation, but something else is needed for normal use. I would like to propose "gong bag," based on "gong farmer."

Benjamin Barrett
Formerly of Seattle, WA

Learn Ainu! https://sites.google.com/site/aynuitak1/videos