"The Cliff-Hanger", episode 2

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Mon Mar 17 14:17:05 UTC 2014

Saturday the storyteller left me hanging by posing the question, and
concluding with the lines

"What will happen NEXT?"
"Oh, that'sh sho EASHY!".

Today Gina struggles to answer the question ("What caused the word to
be invented in the first place?"), and episode 2 ends with:

"Is that DOUBT I see?"
"I don't think she knows!"
"Oh, for heaven'sh shake! *I* know!"

Cartoonist Lincoln Peirce is playing mind games with me.  How long,
oh Lord, how long will I have to wait??
http://www.gocomics.com/bignate/2014/03/15#.UycCXs5N2z5

Joel