science equals future

Wandl-Vogt, Eveline Eveline.Wandl-Vogt at OEAW.AC.AT
Mon Mar 17 22:41:28 UTC 2014

dear colleagues,

funding for science is tight.
austrian budget negotiations have appearantly reached a stalemate; the austrian academy of sciences and research institutions in austria have developed a petition: science equals future.

i am happy to send you the link for information and thank you for taking into consideration to sign and help us improve our collaborative work and studies and develop our visions:
http://www.wissenschaft-ist-zukunft.at/index.php?file=home.htm

warm regards from vienna:
eveline wandl-vogt :)

***

österreichische akademie der wissenschaften (ÖAW) [austrian academy of sciences] | 1040 wien. AT | wohllebengasse 12-14/2 |
http://www.oeaw.ac.at/icltt/ | http://wboe.oeaw.ac.at