Each?

Randy Alexander strangeguitars at GMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 21 21:22:01 UTC 2014

Could you not say "each brother is in love with the same woman"?

Isn't their separateness what causes the conflict? I would think that
emphasizing that might be something that contributes to selecting "each"
over "both" (although there's no grammatical problem with either).