prompt = 'writing assignment for students'

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue May 6 22:32:07 UTC 2014

Today:

“We are aware of the controversy surrounding the distribution of an eighth
grade Writing Prompt during the third quarter of the academic year,” notes
a press release issued Monday by Rialto Unified School District interim
Superintendent Mohammed Islam. “The intent of the writing prompt was to
exercise the use of critical thinking skills. There was no offensive intent
in the crafting of this assignment. We regret that the prompt was
misinterpreted.”

JL