awesome sauce!

Sun May 11 13:08:42 UTC 2014

There was a guy I knew in 1975 at U. of Michigan who was kind of an ultimate Angeleno. who said "Yo tengo a la sauce!" whenever he liked something a lot, and "Check this sauce out." (And sometimes, "Sauce this sauce out." meaning "Check it out."  His usual greeting to people was "What's your story?"

By the time we finished one semester with him in the same house, we had a whole dictionary worth of "Ronisms".

Paul Johnston