frunk: front trunk of an automobile (Tesla electric car)

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Wed May 14 23:27:40 UTC 2014

The VW bugs used to have such front trunks (with engine in rear), but I don't recall anyone calling them frunks.   Maybe if you sit on one of these while you eat a hot dog, it becomes a frunkfurter.

LH