"War is God's way...."

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Wed May 21 12:08:20 UTC 2014

Very informative article, Garson.

Of the three related saws ("...telling you to slow down," "...teaching
Americans geography," "...remaining anonymous"), all but the first are
simply vapid.

The first is sardonically apt and, in its "Nature's way" form, as
inarguable as meiosis will allow. The second is plain silly, and the third
is close to meaningless.

JL