Basics - STEM Education Has Little to Do With Flowers - NYTimes.com

Wed May 21 19:40:42 UTC 2014

Barry lists early citations for the term STEM on his website for those
who are interested:

Short link:  http://bit.ly/1kpJVyu

Long link:  http://www.barrypopik.com/index.php/new_york_city/entry/stem_science_technology_engineering_math/