TV ad: "... a real dude ranch"

Tue May 27 23:10:37 UTC 2014

Today, I found a line claiming "cowboy" should be used only as a verb among (whatever cowboys are supposed to be called).

Bryce Andrews (http://www.waleslit.com/blog/):
-----
His co-workers there teach him how to worm a horse and ride through the cattle to “settle” them, and never to use the word “cowboy,” except as a verb.
-----

Benjamin Barrett
Formerly of Seattle, WA

https://sites.google.com/site/aynuitak1/videos