[Ads-l] pornographic

Geoff Nathan an6993 at WAYNE.EDU
Mon Nov 3 15:14:57 UTC 2014

Alas, living as I do in the epicenter of 'ruin porn' I'm quite familiar with the term, as well as the reaction to it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruins_photography

Geoffrey S. Nathan
Faculty Liaison, C&IT
and Professor, Linguistics Program
http://blogs.wayne.edu/proftech/
+1 (313) 577-1259 (C&IT)

Nobody at Wayne State will EVER ask you for your password. Never send it to anyone in an email, no matter how authentic the email looks.