[Ads-l] Interdating: "bulldozer, bulldozing"

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 3 19:07:33 UTC 2014

I've posted -- or I thought I posted -- a bunch of links to
Congressional hearings on bulldozing a while ago. But I couldn't find
them today. It's possible that all the work was in my "to do" file that
got abandoned when GoogleBooks underwent untoward metamorphosis. I'll
see if I can track them down again.

     VS-)