[Ads-l] pornographic

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 5 23:59:11 UTC 2014

Another ex. referring to the same movie:

"A practically-pornographic tribute to fearless, fallen heroes strictly for
patriots with a strong stomach for gratuitous violence"

http://baretnewswire.org/mark-wahlberg-stars-in-adaptation-of-memoir-about-ambush-of-navy-seals-in-afghanistan/

JL