[Ads-l] Horse creature

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 6 17:10:47 UTC 2014

I believe people who know horses (I don't) make distinctions that the
layman doesn't. For example a "pony" breed is not a "horse" breed, yet both
are horses. I don't know the history of the usage of these terms, but I
would research in this area for the use of "horse creature" to refer to all
horses, including horses not called horses...

DanG