[Ads-l] Medical insurance Kentuckianisms?

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Thu Nov 6 20:55:42 UTC 2014

It is a helpful practice.  Maybe I'll try to introduce advis-OR in an academic context, for someone's official dissertation advisor, rather than merely a faculty member who gives them advice.  My quibble with defend-ANT is that it seems like it's supposed to contrast with something and I can't figure out what.  (Public) defend-ER, maybe?

LH