[Ads-l] Patient Zero metaphorical extension

Geoffrey Steven Nathan geoffnathan at WAYNE.EDU
Wed Nov 12 15:45:27 UTC 2014

Headline on IT security listserv I subscribe to (part of my 'other day job'):

Stuxnet 'Patient Zero' Attack Targets Revealed

(for those who are unaware of Stuxnet, it was a nasty computer virus, probably created by the US Government, perhaps with the assistance of the Israelis, which was used to attack and damage Iran's nuclear research facility).

Geoffrey S. Nathan
Faculty Liaison, C&IT
and Professor, Linguistics Program
http://blogs.wayne.edu/proftech/
+1 (313) 577-1259 (C&IT)

Nobody at Wayne State will EVER ask you for your password. Never send it to anyone in an email, no matter how authentic the email looks.