[Ads-l] Desperate Last Plea for Most Notable Quotations of 2014 (UNCLASSIFIED)

Mullins, Bill CIV (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Thu Nov 13 19:20:10 UTC 2014

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Depending on what happens, Obama's statement that he will implement immigration reform by executive order may end up being a big deal.