[Ads-l] Desperate Last Plea for Most Notable Quotations of 2014

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 13 23:06:15 UTC 2014

Maybe the most colorful and prophetic:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1411/12/cg.01.html

Rep. Mike Rogers, on Syria's potential for the U.S.:

"It is a cauldron of disaster."

Far worse, on other words, than a mere "quagmire."

JL