[Ads-l] Full-frontal

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 17 04:01:42 UTC 2014

While the theory is plausible, I don't think it applies.

Note the quote again, this time with some highlighting.

> In the *most revealing photo* (*seen above*, with black bars that
> didn’t make their way to the magazine), a nude Kardashian goes
> full-frontal, wearing nothing but a pearl choker.
> Not everyone was a fan of *the now-famous booty shot*...

While the first and the last highlighted parts may be coincidental and
the two lines refer to different photos. In the middle, however, there
is the "seen above", which is hard to erase. The only photo "seen above"
is a side shot with the same black dress gown down to the hips, the
pearl choker and the gloves. It's not the same "booty shot", but it's in
no way frontal.

The Fox link is actually secondary. The original story, with photo, is
at NYPost PageSix

http://goo.gl/M9wysy

     VS-)