[Ads-l] Desperate Last Plea for Most Notable Quotations of 2014

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 20 00:11:01 UTC 2014

I would have thought that the sole factor of time would reflect public
consciousness. Suppose a book is written, and years later a script is
written from the book, and more years later the movie is made, and more
years later the movie is released, and a catchphrase from the movie,
originally in the book, becomes a QOTY candidate. Who cares when the book
was written?