[Ads-l] "Not my circus, not my monkeys." (UNCLASSIFIED)

Mullins, Bill CIV (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Mon Nov 24 15:50:40 UTC 2014

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

I hadn't heard this until your post, and as I asked friends, none of them have heard it either (but all seem to like it).

One offered back, "I'm gonna have to salt and pepper this monkey before I eat it."  Meaning, I've got a task to do that I don't like, but will have to buckle down and do it anyway.