[Ads-l] "go to school on"

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Thu Oct 16 18:35:37 UTC 2014

Only 20 years, and still in quotes, but it confirms previous use in a
golfing context:

He "went to school on" the other golfer's shot. Good players do it all the
time.
books.google.com/books?isbn=0671892584
Google Preview
Why Smart People Do Dumb Things: Lessons from the New Science of Behavioral
Economics
Mortimer Feinberg, John J. Tarrant
Simon and Schuster, 1995

DanG