[Ads-l] "stepped foot on" (that flight) (UNCLASSIFIED)

Mullins, Bill CIV (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Thu Oct 16 19:52:20 UTC 2014

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

I'm coming to believe that it is as accurate to ask a kindergarten class's best guess as it is to use google hit counts.  They aren't credible in any way.