fapp and phallologocentrism

Fri Sep 12 00:57:31 UTC 2014

Urban Dictionary terms: double clicking the mouse, tuning the piano,
finger diddle; playing the clitar, diddle the skittle, shlick, jackin'
the box, squeak your Pink, roughing the diamond, flick the bean,
flicking the bean, jill off, jilling off, playing DJ Hero, drowning
the bunny (reference to rabbit style vibrator)

Undefined keyword terms: ragging the ruby, excersing ones right to
privacy, rubbing budhas tummy

Spelling of terms is taken from Urban Dictionary.

Appearance in Urban Dictionary indicates a minimum guaranteed
prevalence for slang terms, i.e., frequency of use: at least once.