fapp and phallologocentrism

paul johnson paulzjoh at MTNHOME.COM
Fri Sep 12 17:36:18 UTC 2014

Jism Trail, brings a whole new meaning to the Chisom Trail
On 9/12/2014 10:56 AM, W Brewer wrote:
> AW misattributes. Come, come now, Madame! WB wrote no such thing; that was
> WG's drivel. It does indeed seem that AZ is hot on the Jism Trail.

I am plagued by the Prius driver! But blessed is he who in the name of
disparity overwhelmeth the exotic in the valley of the s-bends. And I
shall strike down upon thee with great revs and furious acceleration
those who attempt to obstruct or delay my overtaking and you will know
my engine is turbocharged when I lay my powerband upon thee.”