"little green men"; "flying saucer"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Sep 13 00:07:30 UTC 2014

Much older than it seemed as a vision of the DTs or insanity:

1895 _St. Louis Republic_ (Feb. 17) III 18:
I want my medicine - see? And she won't give it to me. ...Look at the
little green men on the gas fixtures! See the toads hopping about the floor.

JL