"native advertising"

Nancy Friedman nancyf at WORDWORKING.COM
Wed Sep 17 14:02:57 UTC 2014

"Native advertising" was one of my nominees for American Dialect Society Word of the Year for 2013. (I didn't pick the eventual winner, "because.")

http://bit.ly/18OGfTx

____

Word of the week: Validate. http://nancyfriedman.typepad.com

Nancy Friedman