genocidist

David Barnhart dbarnhart at HIGHLANDS.COM
Thu Sep 18 12:47:54 UTC 2014

Good morning ADS,

Why stop there?  There's the verb use of _genocide_ as well.

genocide, v. (common): Historically, as an ethical machine, Christianity has
a dismal record.
By the forceful subjugation of hapless peoples, on and off trade routes, it
has left a legacy that every Christian should be totally ashamed of.
Race after race indoctrinated and genocided, including our own indigenous
people; mass killings of heretics; inquisitions; the condonement of the
slave trade until recently and the Holy Wars in Europe brought upon millions
of humans, death and misery beyond imagination. D. Nicholls, [Weetulta, ]
"Religion's havoc," a letter to the editor in The Advertiser [Adelaide]
(Nexis), May 21, 1988, p not given

Secondly, we have the States (some worse than others), and the Federal
Government disgracefully genociding the Aboriginal people, which is not only
a matter of shame to all Australians but proof that prejudice is alive and
well and being constantly fed by a vocal minority in this country, a
situation that has to be rectified immediately. "Vital issues facing the new
Federal Government," The Advertiser [Adelaide] (Nexis), July 16, 1987, p not
given