New spelling: _genr=?iso-8859-1?Q?=E9=5F_?=or _genre'_

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 22 16:05:36 UTC 2014

For genre, I  hear pronunciation at thefreedictionary.com  ZHAHN-ruh   (~zhaanru)   Note that there is no English-friendly spelling of the ~zh sound, which shows that a  phonetic spelling is necessary.My take is that a common new alternative phonetic spelling is needed to bring all languages together.  It would be based on English, the lingua franca of the world, and optimally keyboard accessible (minimal special characters)  See http://justpaste.it/truecriteria . Every language has two spelling, traditional and phonetic.  It's time to make phonetic spelling easy with truespel.  Search on "truespel" at youtube.com to see/hear my forays into spelling/reading phonetically other languages I don't know .  Plenty of help needed as I'm monolingual in English.

Tom Zurinskas, Conn 20 yrs, Tenn 3, NJ 33, now FL 12.See how English spelling links to sounds at http://justpaste.it/ayk