HDAS, 1975: "... five on the white man's side ..."

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 30 05:46:37 UTC 2014

"Five on the Black Hand Side" : the title of a 1973 blaxploitation flick.

Lest there be misunderstanding, my point is not the dating, but only the
similarity of construction. I haven't heard either of these in the wild,
but, my intuition is that these were once a set:

Five on the white man['s] side!
Now, five on the black hand side!

It's too much like "right" to be "wrong."

--
-Wilson
-----