[Ads-l] Physical Wallet, Hardware Wallet

Geoffrey Steven Nathan geoffnathan at WAYNE.EDU
Thu Apr 9 13:51:39 UTC 2015

I always find his emails a meaningless block of code. I use an online email client (Zimbra for the technical-minded). But we're moving to online Outlook in the next couple of months, so that may make a difference.
Of course this problem is not limited to Dennis. And I suspect the age of the listserv software that runs this place is the problem. Have we thought of migrating to Linguistlist as a host? (full disclosure: I'm on the Linguistlist Advisors board).

Geoffrey S. Nathan
Faculty Liaison, C&IT
and Professor, Linguistics Program
http://blogs.wayne.edu/proftech/
+1 (313) 577-1259 (C&IT)

Nobody at Wayne State will EVER ask you for your password. Never send it to anyone in an email, no matter how authentic the email looks.