[Ads-l] Has anyone else noticed the use of "dick" and "pussy" to mean...

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Sat Apr 25 01:27:35 UTC 2015

> On Apr 24, 2015, at 8:06 PM, Wilson Gray <hwgray at GMAIL.COM> wrote:
>
> "dick" and "pussy" on a couple of Comedy Central shows and on Adult Swim?

I don't know Adult Swim, but if you're talking Broad City and/or Amy Schumer on Comedy Central--yeah, those young ladies pretty much say what the f... they want.  Of course on all the shows it's not so much what they say but what gets and what doesn't get bleeped out; for lip readers (and that's basically all of us if we really try) pretty much anything goes on basic cable anymore on at least some shows.

LH