[Ads-l] Phrase: drop-dead gorgeous - NYT obit for Richard Corliss and OED

Sun Apr 26 00:14:30 UTC 2015

Below is metadata and a link for a possible "drop-dead-gorgeous" match in 1970,

Periodical: Cue
Volume: 39
Issues 14-26
Quote Page 14
Database: Google Books snippet view; data may be inaccurate; must be
verified on paper

https://books.google.com/books?id=Tz4QAQAAMAAJ&focus=searchwithinvolume&q=drop-dead

[Begin extracted text]
... by the combustible production numbers, spectacularly staged by
director/choreographer Ron Field, by Robert Randolph's sparkling sets,
and by the really drop-dead-gorgeous costumes designed by Ray Aghayan.
If you could only hum Lee ...
[End extracted text]