[Ads-l] Jenner interview - gender confirmation surgery

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Apr 26 04:21:26 UTC 2015

"trans" is a new word.  We should transition from "trans" to "tranz" for a phonetically true transition.

Tom Zurinskas,  Originally SWConn 20 yrs,  college Tenn 3,  work NJ  33,  now FL 12.The need for truespel phonetics - http://justpaste.it/truespelnow