[Ads-l] Has anyone else noticed the use of "dick" and "pussy" to mean...

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Apr 26 11:34:02 UTC 2015

Update.

>From the season premiere episode of "Veep" a couple of weeks ago, watched
by "1.05 million viewers":

Teddy: Hey, big guy, how's it hangin'?

Jonah: Oh. Yeah. Like a strap-on in a porn dungeon. Rock hard and covered
in pussy juice.

. . .

Ben: We just gotta do a cock thumb.

Selina: A what? What did you just say?

Dan: A cock thumb.

Selina: What's that. Tell me. Do not show me!

Dan: Well, we propose a radical cut to the military - cutting off the cock.
[Points.]
The joint chiefs in turn propose their more reasonable cut - cutting off
the thumb. [Shows thumb.]

Selina: Commonly known as negotiating?

. . .

(OED lacks this specific "strap-on.")