[Ads-l] Has anyone else noticed the use of "dick" and "pussy" to mean...

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Apr 26 15:22:48 UTC 2015

Cultural note:

Of 16 "Hate-It" reviews of "Veep" at IMDb, only one or two even mention the
language - which sometimes cringes [v.t.] even ye editor of HDAS.

I grow old. Fug it.

JL