[Ads-l] foamers???

Geoffrey S Nathan geoffnathan at WAYNE.EDU
Wed Apr 29 02:02:26 UTC 2015

In British English it's 'Chinkies'. I had a graduate school linguistics colleague/roomie from the British Midlands who used to call Chinese food 'Chinkies'. I think partly because it made me wince.

Geoff

Geoffrey S. Nathan
Faculty Liaison, C&IT
and Professor, Linguistics Program
http://blogs.wayne.edu/proftech/
+1 (313) 577-1259 (C&IT)

Nobody at Wayne State will EVER ask you for your password. Never send it to anyone in an email, no matter how authentic the email looks.