[Ads-l] Music Row, Music City (UNCLASSIFIED)

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 4 17:58:11 UTC 2015

I am surprised that Popik does not cover either the original Radio Row,
destroyed for the building of the World Trade Center, or its later
incarnation on 45th Street.

Somehow, the lighting and restaurant-supply districts (overlapping) of the
Bowery never acquired a cute name...

DanG