[Ads-l] Not So Shaggy, 1919

Mon Aug 10 20:26:06 UTC 2015

Date: January 08, 1906

few of these !!!?*-----! !*X*!---------!!
and then some more!

 P. J. Faulkner, 3229 Fredonia avenue,
Avondale, who is with the O'Dell Stock
and Grain company, thought all of them
and a few others.

 Cause why?

 Dogs big, dogs small, dogs mangy, dogs
shaggy, dogs hairless, sightless and lame;
dogs white, dogs black, dogs brown and
dogs spotted, dingy and faded; dogs fat,
dogs lean, doga barking and dogs with
tin cans tied to tails--dogs, dogs DOGS.
They came to his house all day.

 Cause why?

 Recently an ad had appeared in a
morning paper. This is a facsimile of the
cause:

                   WANTED.
Dog--Shaggy dog; must be either black
or brown, but not too shaggy; will pay