[Ads-l] _stallion_: a sexually-attractive girl(!) or woman(!)

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 17 12:15:12 UTC 2015

HDAS.  Too lazy to spruce up biblio refs. this a.m.:

_Black E._ a (usu. statuesque) sexually attractive young woman.

1954 in Dennis Wepman, Ronald B. Newman & Murray Binderman _The Life_ 39:
I've had queens, stallions, all kinds of whores.

1962 Herbert Simmons _Walking on Eggshells_  108: And this fine little
stallion...[is] gonna be with her just to meet you.

1962 Paul Crump _Killer_ 62: When a woman is stacked up, ...then the guys
call them stallions, especially if they're tall.

1972 Edward Bunker _No Beast so Fierce_ 48: I know you dig them stallion
blondes.

1977 Joel Sayles _Union Dues_ 190: You got a white woman, a real stallion
like Nez here, that's all you need to fight the world.

1978 Sharon Sopher & Charles McGregor _Up from the Walking Dead_ 89: The
fine foxy stallion would have some reward for me.

And currently in UrbanD.

Wilson, IIRC Simmons was a frat bro of yours?

JL