[Ads-l] apian terms: neonic, miticide, clothianidin, pollinator, Dust Bowl, monocultural, flupyradifurone, colony collapse syndrome

Tue Aug 18 19:20:15 UTC 2015

Thank you for the corrections. I see that "monocultural" is also
provided under the entry for "monoculture". It seems that derivative
terms are not searchable. For "Dust Bowl," the OD site has both caps and
non-caps in the definition under "dust bowl" but searching for the
capitalized version does not find "dust bowl". BB