[Ads-l] fool-proof and fail-proof

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Fri Aug 21 04:06:36 UTC 2015

I'm with Wilson, here -- always the best place to be.

Thank you!

Fool-proof: can't be fucked up, by nobody
Fail-proof: can't break or malfunction  -- if this word hasn't existed
before it came into existence (if you follow me), then it is an example of
language change that I can approve of.

GAT

I approve of it, too, needless to say. It seems so handy that it's
surprising that only now has it been come up with.
--
-Wilson
-----