[Ads-l] "Deez Nuts"

victor steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Aug 22 14:25:17 UTC 2015

About two months ago (50-60 days), after an upgrade to on-line game Clash
of Clans that allowed players a change of name, a large number of US
players took "deez nutz" as the new name. I'm not sure what prompted this
particular outburst but it does appear to predate slightly the presidential
choice. Other on-line games had a similar experience at that time.

It seems either both events had the same point of origin or CoC or another
game became a vector that led to this choice

VS-)

On 8:05am, Sat, Aug 22, 2015 Jonathan Lighter <wuxxmupp2000 at gmail.com>