[Ads-l] ADS-L Digest - 26 Aug 2015 to 27 Aug 2015 (#2015-237)

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Aug 28 20:56:00 UTC 2015

See HDAS II for "jamoke."

It was once widely known.  It is certainly possible that some speakers
thought of "joe" as some kind of telescoped form of it. That could have
encouraged the seemingly rapid spread of "joe."

JL