[Ads-l] extraordinary claims extraordinary evidence

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Aug 29 19:37:19 UTC 2015

But how extraordinary is extraordinary? ("Really, really extraordinary" is
an unacceptable answer.)

David Hume argued that since error, delusion, and deception are
commonplace, *no* evidence for what he called the miraculous is likely ever
to be enough.

Meanwhile...

http://arstechnica.com/science/2015/08/experiment-confirms-that-quantum-mechanics-scoffs-at-our-local-reality/

JL